I am doing some research and I have some questions for the married couples that read this blog.
- How long have you been married?
- Do you always greet your spouse with a hug, kiss, and an I love you?
- Do you find that you are more focused on the right or wrong that see in your spouse?
- Would you say you are married to your best friend?
- What would you say is the best thing you do to keep romance alive in your marriage?
- How would you rate your marriage on a scale of 0-10 with 0 being terrible and 10 being the best marriage you can imagine?
- Do you feel respected by your spouse?
- Do you feel loved by your spouse?
- Do you have regular date nights?
- Do you and your spouse engage in hobbies together?
Please email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be completely confidential. I thank you in advance for your honesty and willingness to share your thoughts with me.